Karen Lunney is known for her ability to share a message as a professional speaker. From keynote presentations at staff spirituality days to smaller hands on workshops with teachers and students, or groups within your parish, Karen can encourage people to explore new ideas and expand their horizons.
Previous speaking engagements have included:
- Mannafest Bathurst Youth Festival “What it means to be Catholic” (for young people) Breaking open “Anointed and Sent” (for leaders) March 2012.
- Staff spirituality Day, Keynote address “Youth Spirituality – research” and “Celtic Spirituality” workshop. Loyola College Melbourne. April 2011
- Australian Catholic Youth Ministry Convention, Workshop Presenter “Breaking Open the Australian Vision for Catholic Youth Ministry” Melbourne, October 2010
- “Prayer and Worship” and “Advocacy” Focus areas of Anointed and Sent. Broken Bay Institute In-service Day Brisbane September 2009.
- Launch of “Anointed and Sent: An Australian Vision for Catholic Youth Ministry” Bishops Commission for Pastoral Life meeting. Sydney, July 2009.
- Staff Spirituality Day. St Joseph’s Echuca “Celtic Spirituality” 2009
- Student Retreat Day Catholic College Wodonga “Images of God” 2009
- Introduction to the draft of Anointed and Sent: An Australian Vision for Catholic Youth Ministry Youth Leaders Gathering. Sydney, November 2008
- Staff Spirituality Day. Catholic College Bendigo “Celtic Spirituality” 2008
- “What to expect for Days in the Diocese in a rural or regional diocese in Australia”. International Preparation Meeting for World Youth Day, Sydney 2007
- Knights of the Southern Cross AGM “What is World Youth Day?” November 2007
- “Sustainability in youth ministry” Builders and Dreamers Broken Bay Institute Youth Ministry Symposium Sydney 2006
- Spirituality in the Pub, Shepparton “Young people” 2006
- “Youth Ministry Master Class” Black Stump Festival October 2005
- ANDYMC Peer In-service “Urban Youth Ministry” October 2005
- Spirituality in the Pub North Sydney “Women, witnesses to faith” August 2004
- Generational Theory and Youth Ministry: Youth Ministry Expo Day July 2004
- Witness Young Adults “A jungle out there? Living as a catholic in the world today” March 2004
- Spirituality in the Pub Engadine “ Let us go forward in Hope” October 2003
- West Epping Uniting Church, Guest preacher, young adult contemporary service, October 2003
- Mind the Gap: Generations and Evangelisation. Bishops Committee for Laity Annual Gathering 2003
- Tomas Young Adult group “Vatican 3: A vision for the church of the next millennium” June 2002
- ANDYMC Peer In-service “Dimensions of the Youth Ministry Co-ordinator” September 2002
- Address to Welcome Apostolic Nuncio Archbishop Francesco Canalini to Perth, 2001
Talk to Karen Lunney about your needs for a keynote or workshop presenter, and the possible content that can be covered to support your ministry.
(c) Ministry Support Services / Karen Lunney 2012