2013 Certificate IV in Breastfeeding Counselling (Current studies)
2010 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
2009 Master of Divinity and Master of Arts in Theological Studies
1992 Diploma of Teaching (Primary)
2011 Short Courses through Continuing Education Bendigo in IT for small business.
2011 Adobe Connect, Moodle and Equella ACU staff training
2004 Madeleine Sophie Barat Programme: Women in Leadership
Current Ministry Support Services (Own business)
- Contract work with Australian Catholic University, Broken Bay Institute, Ministry Training Source (USA), Bathurst diocese, Australian Catholic Bishops Conference, St Mary’s Press (USA)
2007-2011 Diocesan Youth Ministry Co-ordinator, Catholic Diocese of Sandhurst.
2001-2007 Diocesan Youth Ministry Co-ordinator, Catholic Diocese of Broken Bay
1998-2001 Director of Catholic Youth Ministry, Archdiocese of Perth
1993-1997 Primary Teacher, Catholic and Independent Schools, Sydney and Broken Bay
1996 Administrative Assistant, Catholic Communications, Archdiocese of Sydney
Recent Volunteer Ministry and Leadership
- Lector and Children’s ministry presenter, St Therese’s Parish Kennington. 2011- Present.
- Breastfeeding counsellor trainee and bulletin editor, Australian Breastfeeding Association Bendigo Group, 2011- present.
- Event planner: World Breastfeeding Week, Morning Tea Fundraiser for women in East Timor, Australian Breastfeeding Association Bendigo Group, 2011.
- Extraordinary Minister of Communion – Cathedral and St Kilian’s Parishes. 2005-2011.
- Cana Communities – Working with the street community in meals and prayer. Darlinghurst NSW. 2004-2005.
- St Vincent de Paul Household Formation Service – Assisting newly arrived refugees with assessment for furniture/settlement package. Sydney, NSW. 2004- 2005.